Sunday, October 2, 2011

Breakfast FUN bowls.

For those of you that don't know, I have a very creative husband. It's not until these moments...when the pantry, fridge, freezer and everything else is bare, that I remember how creative he is. Frustrated about my lack of time to grocery shop, a frazzled morning and an overall bad work week... Sam brightened my day when he exclaimed from the kitchen Thursday morning, "Get ready for breakfast fun bowls!!!!!!" I walked out to find these...


Does breakfast get much better then the last of the cheerios, raisin bran and granola all mixed together with the last of the two Trader Joes chocolate chip cookie dunkers on top? I think not. I am thankful for a husband that uses his creativity to lighten my bad mood and even more thankful for a husband who always makes breakfast. Thanks hubs.

We are loving this fall weather, and living up every minute. Until next week ...(when we blog about fall!), we love you and miss you all.

Love,
Katelyn, Sam & Ethel

1 comment:

  1. To our favorite son-in-law Sam,
    Thank you for taking such good care of our little Katie Bug and for brightening her days and expressing your love to her whether it is a Pumpkin Spice Latte during her break or a "Fun Bowl" for breakfast. We are thankful for you ... and for the love the two of you have for one another!! See you in a few weeks! : )
    Love you both very much!
    Mama J

    ReplyDelete