Monday, August 29, 2011

Second year of Seminary ...

Here we COME!

Today, Sam started his second year of Seminary. Why not kick off the semester with Hebrew? He spent he morning studying the Hebrew alphabet and getting his bag ready for the first day of school. We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast and juicy BLT's for lunch to kick off the start to a great semester and even squeezed in a hair cut this morning. Of course the first day of school would not be complete without the question, "Can I buy the Amazon mp3 $3.99 deal of the day for my first day of school?" Does that surprise anyone?

Sam also got a new watch today as a first day of school present. I figured it was an appropriate gift, so he can always get home in time for dinner :) I don't say it enough, but I am so proud of my hubby. As someone who has no desire to go back to school, homework, tests etc. I am amazed at his dedication to learning and the huge effort he puts forth to challenge himself and dig deeper into what he loves. He was even excited about Hebrew! All to say, he is one heck of a wonderful husband and I am proud to call myself his wife.

Learning the Hebrew alphabet.
Lunch for champions.
Ethel at the door watching Sam pull away ... so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. We wish you the best as you begin year #2 Sam!! We trust that you will excel at whatever you set your mind to! What a sweet and supportive wife you have to help you along! You are a blessed man with an obvious addiction to Amazon! : )

    ReplyDelete