Sunday, May 8, 2011

"Her children rise up and call her blessed."

Sam and I are both SO thankful for our wonderful moms and mother-in-laws. Surely God has blessed us with two of the most wonderful women to walk along side us and support us into the man/woman we have become. Thank you Mom (Julie & Gaye) for being beautiful women of God, leading by example and being a true gift of God's love to us. We can't expressed how blessed we feel by your love!


Proverbs 31:28

Her children rise up and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
“Many women have done excellently,
but you surpass them all.”

Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Give her of the fruit of her hands,
and let her works praise her in the gates.


Sam, Ethel and I are wishing all the wonderful mothers we know (especially our own moms) a very blessed Mother's Day!

Love to you all.
Katelyn, Sam & Ethel



P.S. Sneak peak of Sam's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION today! I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband! And spending the day with him on his birthday and not having to say goodbye (or being miles apart) was simply the best! Can't wait for many more birthdays spent together. More pictures to come next weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post about your moms. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY sam!! From Tim & I. Hope it's a blast... how fun that you guys get to have a birthday week! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katelyn and Sam for the sweet message. Seeing the two of you so in love and so happily married is the best mothers day gift I could ask for. You bless me! The family photo is precious ... I have it sitting on my desk and it brings a smile to my face and joy to my day just seeing all of you! Thank you! Cute picture of you Sam ... the hat is definitely you and the birthday pie looks yummy!! I hope you had a great birthday and that you enjoy the entire birthday week ... Happy Birthday Ethel and Katelyn!!
    Love you all!! Love, Mom J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you both for your beautiful words. I love you both and hope you have a wonderful birthday week together celebrating your birthdays...even sweet little Ethel! It does my heart so much good to know you are together and are so happy!
    Thanks for everything and especially for being you!!
    Mama G

    ReplyDelete