Sunday, August 1, 2010

Good eatin'


Well, in case you didn't know, my beautiful wife is also an incredible cook. While I've been trying to do my part, I am no where near the chef that Katelyn is. I mean, Ramen noodle egg-drop soup can only go so far you know.

Here are some pictures of the good eatin' we've been having here in the big St. Louie. Also, Trader Joe's is awesome.

Getting ready for some salsa chicken!

Tasty egg sandwiches and fruit, yogurt, and granola parfait-esque thing!

Banana bread french toast and some more parfait!
Cooking some brats!
Eggs and parfait (can you notice a theme?)!
Add some toast and you've got a meal!

Going Italian for the evening.

Pasta + three-cheese red sauce + chicken + mushrooms + Caesar salad + garlic bread = delicious.
The beautiful chef!







3 comments:

  1. 3 things:

    1. This is SO much better than facebook and I'm glad I have a way to be a part of those "did you see their pictures..." conversations. I LOVE YOUR PICTURES.
    2. The guest room is calling my name. You're apartment is so beautiful- I cannot wait to see it in person.
    3. Katelyn when did you learn how to cook? That's amazing. And way to go with the vera bradley apron- perfect touch!

    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I am impressed...have fun you two1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love it. Such a glowing, loving couple.

    ReplyDelete