Monday, July 11, 2011

The armpit of America.

This is my advice to everyone- do not move to St. Louis, Missouri. It is the armpit of America. This humidity and heat (118 degrees today) is killing me. One thing is for sure, I am NOT meant to live in the South. I literally melt, and I am ten times crabbier. Poor Sam to have to live with me during this miserable season.

On a different note, a few weeks ago when we were enjoy the upper 70's and 80's we decided to take advantage of our back porch and have dinner outside. It was a beautiful night and it was fun to be outside enjoying each other and yummy food! Here is a picture documenting our meal.

2 comments:

  1. To be fair, St. Louis is a great city in Fall, Winter, and Spring, but the summer causes many of us (namely Katelyn) to forget this city's redeeming qualities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I affirm your feelings and your pain Katelyn! I strongly encourage you to move NORTH ... Wheaton is a nice little suburb to settle into. : ) Although, we are presently having the humidity and heat index of St. Louis, at least it only lasts for a few weeks ... not months!! And to be fair, it causes most people (not just namely Katelyn) to be absolutely miserable!! Praise the Lord for the invention of Air Conditioning!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete