Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dad's day.

Happy Father's Day to the WORLD GREATEST Dad's and Father-in-laws.

We are so thankful for you. Thanks you for being outstanding fathers, as well as Godly men. We are thankful for your leadership, hard work ethic, dedication and love. You are both such an encouragement to us. We love you very much!

Love,
Your favorite children (some things never change),
Sam & Katelyn

Happy Fathers Day Dad! I am so blessed to call you Dad.

Happy Father's Day Dad. Thanks for raising me right!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Katelyn and Sam for your wonderful gift and your wonderful words. They mean the world to me, just as the two of you do. I thank God for the blessing he has given me in family. I am thankful and blessed to watch God working in your lives and in your marriage. It is exciting to watch the plans that he has for your life unfold each day. I love you both and am blessed by both of you. You are both very special and I am thankful to be your father and father in law. Thanks again, Love Dad

    ReplyDelete